Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Which Sybil-like personality will we be blessed with today?
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I hope its the kindly pool builder not the guy trying to impress his 18 year old colleagues at Ownster.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I'm just hoping for a explanation of his last thread. I need closure.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
who's going to reimburse me for the sentimental value i've lost?
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I like pool builder Raiden better.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Did everyone get their photobucket accounts back in order?
What a fucking dolt.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
minorthreat Wrote:Did everyone get their photobucket accounts back in order?
What a fucking dolt.
OK. Ban him.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:a lot of sentimental stuff lost, friend.
How many?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
When ever I hear "Cats in the Craddle" I think of the perfect Orly owl I lost.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:I'm just hoping for a explanation of his last thread. I need closure.
this gem deserves some respect!!!!
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Raiden ? tell me it's the dude who tells that he builds 100k+ $ pools and stays here all the weekends to troll around ?
Another fucking internet joke
Posts: 2,582
Threads: 143
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i think i need to go make a poop
Minorthreat wishes