Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Snarg, why was I just IP banned?
#1

I am not spamming or posting anything bad? Thanks PIB for making them shoot first and ask questions later. Fukker.
Now I'm on a slow as hell proxy, dammit.
Reply
#2

i don't kbnow anything about it, will check

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

you have not been banned, but it may take some time to clean up
sorry

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

PIB has IT a little scared these days. The no take pussies banned me 9 times in a week. BTW is that you in your av ?
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:you have not been banned, but it may take some time to clean up
sorry


These faggots denied banning me too. Strange how I can't log in with PIB 1-9, lying fucks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)