Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear WTF...
#21

Looks like they have some great coding over there ...



At peaks from members, tr00ls, bots, and all i get the CPU usage up to 0.6% .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

Bragger!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#23

Hey buttlick, how about de-modding BEW while you're at it?
Reply
#24

This is getting ridiculous.

Fuck!
Reply
#25

Poppy Wrote:I fixed it, quit your whining.

It seems that you are always fixing it, yet it always breaks again.

Wassup wit dat?
Reply
#26

Blondie Wrote:This is getting ridiculous.

Fuck!

I heard you liked the dead baby pics.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by who
09-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-13-2008, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)