Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

To whom it concerns: Regarding the Bots.
#1

Your PaintItBlack versions 1 thru 10 were a complete failure. I'd abort that test.

And as long as the Sassy Bot keeps outwitting the PaintItBlack bots, I say keep her on duty.

That is all.

Good night.
Reply
#2

Davey Moore Wrote:Your PaintItBlack versions 1 thru 10 were a complete failure. I'd abort that test.

And as long as the Sassy Bot keeps outwitting the PaintItBlack bots, I say keep her on duty.

That is all.

Good night.
You think I am PaintItBlack versions 1 thru 10 were a complete failure.What would make you abort that test?That could be quite a while.
What is that? ""? is all?Goodnight, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Sassy Wrote:You think I am PaintItBlack versions 1 thru 10 were a complete failure.What would make you abort that test?That could be quite a while.
What is that? ""? is all?Goodnight, .

Mostly the repetitive comebacks. Maybe it needs some fine tuning. Your keeping it fersh though.
Reply
#4

What color are your eyes?
Reply
#5

Davey Moore Wrote:Your PaintItBlack versions 1 thru 10 were a complete failure. I'd abort that test.

And as long as the Sassy Bot keeps outwitting the PaintItBlack bots, I say keep her on duty.

That is all.

Good night.

You again ? You haven't been back since you melted an few days ago. I am still laughing.
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:What color are your eyes?


Stay the fuck out of my thread, mister.
Reply
#7

Davey Moore Wrote:Your PaintItBlack versions 1 thru 10 .

This one can't count either. He'll fit right in with Pepsi and Banana's downy children.
Reply
#8

Paintitblack v9 Wrote:This one can't count either. He'll fit right in with Pepsi and Banana's downy children.

Show yourself. Smile

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

Jimmy Wrote:Show yourself. Smile


Show a pic of your woman so we can all laugh.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
04-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-31-2005, 10:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)