Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear WTF...
#1

I love it when your websever goes tits up...
Quote:http://box116.bluehost.com/highload.html

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

This Account Has Exceeded Its CPU Quota

Please contact this site's webmaster.

Wait a few minutes and use your browser's "Back" button or click here to try again.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are the webmaster, your account may have exceeded for one or more of the following reasons:
Your site has used more than 20% of the cpu.
Your account has too many processes running at the same time.
Your site was consuming too many resources. This happens on occassion to very busy sites that have inefficient scripts running.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Matt, ya should have sold it when you had the chance.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

I fixed it, quit your whining.
Reply
#5

Poppy Wrote:I fixed it, quit your whining.

Thanks. Your tech skills are often overlooked.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

I know.
Reply
#7

You should moderate this place. Those with keys never post here.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

It's about as exciting as watching grass grow lately.
Reply
#9

I already have my hands full.
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:It's about as exciting as watching grass grow lately.

Miss me?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:Miss me?

Yep.
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:You should moderate this place. Those with keys never post here.


Hello.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

Michman Wrote:Hello.

It must still be down if michman is here...
Reply
#14

Poppy Wrote:I already have my hands full.

^^^small hands
Reply
#15

oh yeah - stop spamming other boards, faggot!
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:^^^small hands

how is her mouth?
Reply
#17

I'll buy it.
Reply
#18

no.

please.
Reply
#19

Vitamin E Wrote:I love it when your websever goes tits up...

Faggot.
Reply
#20

Paintitblackv4 Wrote:Faggot.

Thanks, Clarence!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by who
09-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-13-2008, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)