Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so what's the plan for st. valentines day
#41

YLA Wrote:Sex, a movie, Sex, Dinner at his house, Sex, Anime, sex, then I'll go home and we'll play World of Warcraft together.

What the hell is anime?
Reply
#42

deja vue.
Reply
#43

Devious Wrote:What the hell is anime?
better yet, why are you watching it as part of your VD plans?
Reply
#44

geek love.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Devious Wrote:What the hell is anime?

This should explain it.

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#46

goldan Wrote:better yet, why are you watching it as part of your VD plans?

Because:
1) We both like it, and usually watch it together.
2) We're trying to catch up with the last season of Naruto before the new season starts on the 15th. We have 14 episodes left to watch.

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#47

YLA Wrote:Because:
1) We both like it, and usually watch it together.
2) We're trying to catch up with the last season of Naruto before the new season starts on the 15th. We have 14 episodes left to watch.
1) Oh
2) How long is one episode?
Reply
#48

goldan Wrote:1) Oh
2) How long is one episode?

1) Smile
2) About 20 minutes or so.

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#49

YLA Wrote:Sex, a movie, Sex, Dinner at his house, Sex, Anime, sex, then I'll go home and we'll play World of Warcraft together.

Sad thing is, is that simmilar to my last valentines day. Except scratch the anime and replace WoW with FFXI :$
Reply
#50

apple Wrote:Sad thing is, is that simmilar to my last valentines day. Except scratch the anime and replace WoW with FFXI :$

I never played FFXI; Everyone said it's pretty compared to WoW.

The people I play WoW with are RL friends who came from playing FFXI, my boyfriend and I came from playing CoH/CoV.

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#51

YLA Wrote:I never played FFXI; Everyone said it's pretty compared to WoW.

The people I play WoW with are RL friends who came from playing FFXI, my boyfriend and I came from playing CoH/CoV.

Okay, enough with the geek speak.
Reply
#52

Devious Wrote:Okay, enough with the geek speak.

Geeks are awesome.

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#53

Going to the beach. Sounds nice, right?

Well, hubby is going to for work and we're bringing the kids. We can't ever get a brake.
Reply
#54

I'm raping IT it the ass.
Reply
#55

SmashITup Wrote:I'm raping IT it the ass.
Do you mean your name is raping IT it the ass.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#56

wrawer wa3 rawer waer wa
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post by Token
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-14-2008, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)