02-13-2007, 09:32 PM
YLA Wrote:Sex, a movie, Sex, Dinner at his house, Sex, Anime, sex, then I'll go home and we'll play World of Warcraft together.
What the hell is anime?
YLA Wrote:Sex, a movie, Sex, Dinner at his house, Sex, Anime, sex, then I'll go home and we'll play World of Warcraft together.
Devious Wrote:What the hell is anime?better yet, why are you watching it as part of your VD plans?
goldan Wrote:better yet, why are you watching it as part of your VD plans?
YLA Wrote:Because:1) Oh
1) We both like it, and usually watch it together.
2) We're trying to catch up with the last season of Naruto before the new season starts on the 15th. We have 14 episodes left to watch.
goldan Wrote:1) Oh
2) How long is one episode?

YLA Wrote:Sex, a movie, Sex, Dinner at his house, Sex, Anime, sex, then I'll go home and we'll play World of Warcraft together.
apple Wrote:Sad thing is, is that simmilar to my last valentines day. Except scratch the anime and replace WoW with FFXI :$
YLA Wrote:I never played FFXI; Everyone said it's pretty compared to WoW.
The people I play WoW with are RL friends who came from playing FFXI, my boyfriend and I came from playing CoH/CoV.
Devious Wrote:Okay, enough with the geek speak.
SmashITup Wrote:I'm raping IT it the ass.Do you mean your name is raping IT it the ass.