Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so what's the plan for st. valentines day
#21

Banana Wrote:Your lady is getting such a catch! I bet you're a dreamy one. Wink


You have no idea.My offline persona is pure class.

The restaurant I'm going to is pretty nice.The last girl I took there was kind of dumb, we got the menu's and they had single #'s next to the selection like:Mahi tuna -18 as in $18, pretty self explanatory.The bitch goes I'll take a #32 to the waiter like we're at a chinese take out joint.I almost choked on my drink and that was the last time we went to anything more nice than a TGI Fridays.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:You have no idea.My offline persona is pure class.

The restaurant I'm going to is pretty nice.The last girl I took there was kind of dumb, we got the menu's and they had single #'s next to the selection like:Mahi tuna -18 as in $18, pretty self explanatory.The bitch goes I'll take a #32 to the waiter like we're at a chinese take out joint.I almost choked on my drink and that was the last time we went to anything more nice than a TGI Fridays.

:loool: That's fucking great.

I once dated a real catch for three months. We had stopped on our way back from houseboating to get a soda. He says "do you want something?" I said "sure, get me a ginger ale." Dude holds out his hand for the money. Now, I'm not one of those feminist sorts that thinks women can't pay, but we're fucking talking a dollar. And he was an Engineer. It's not like he didn't have money.
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:You have no idea.My offline persona is pure class.

The restaurant I'm going to is pretty nice.The last girl I took there was kind of dumb, we got the menu's and they had single #'s next to the selection like:Mahi tuna -18 as in $18, pretty self explanatory.The bitch goes I'll take a #32 to the waiter like we're at a chinese take out joint.I almost choked on my drink and that was the last time we went to anything more nice than a TGI Fridays.

I bet she was a champ in the sack...

those dumb bitches can really work it
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor Wrote:I bet she was a champ in the sack...

those dumb bitches can really work it


I never let her live that down so she tried extra hard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

Banana Wrote::loool: That's fucking great.

I once dated a real catch for three months. We had stopped on our way back from houseboating to get a soda. He says "do you want something?" I said "sure, get me a ginger ale." Dude holds out his hand for the money. Now, I'm not one of those feminist sorts that thinks women can't pay, but we're fucking talking a dollar. And he was an Engineer. It's not like he didn't have money.

Ive never let a girl pay for dinner or a drink once(so much wasted money).I draw the line at opening car doors,seems almost like you're dating a retarded person who can't open their own door.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

opening doors is just one of those things I just do. Woman or man getting in my car, I open the door. Don't know why, just always have.
Reply
#27

I could care less what they do as long as they let me get off too.
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:You have no idea.My offline persona is pure class.

The restaurant I'm going to is pretty nice.The last girl I took there was kind of dumb, we got the menu's and they had single #'s next to the selection like:Mahi tuna -18 as in $18, pretty self explanatory.The bitch goes I'll take a #32 to the waiter like we're at a chinese take out joint.I almost choked on my drink and that was the last time we went to anything more nice than a TGI Fridays.

That's some funny shit. I took a chick out to a seafood joint and she orders the "Ace" shrimp. The waiter looks dumbfounded, so she points at the menu to what she wants. I nudged her and am like, "AYCE- All You Can Eat". Dumb bitch thought it was a variety.
Reply
#29

Banana Wrote:opening doors is just one of those things I just do. Woman or man getting in my car, I open the door. Don't know why, just always have.
That's kinda weird.
Reply
#30

goldan Wrote:I could care less what they do as long as they let me get off too.


We'd be perfect together.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

goldan Wrote:That's kinda weird.

I don't think it is so much. You have to remember, doors used to have to be opened manually. You know, there was no remote. So, instead of climbing in and letting my passenger wait outside while I unlocked their door, I'd walk over to their side and open their door for them. Most people I know do this. Confused Must be a Canadian thing.
Reply
#32

Ive never heard of a chick doing the door opening.Add another layer to the Banana had his penis cut off file.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Banana Wrote:I don't think it is so much. You have to remember, doors used to have to be opened manually. You know, there was no remote. So, instead of climbing in and letting my passenger wait outside while I unlocked their door, I'd walk over to their side and open their door for them. Most people I know do this. Confused Must be a Canadian thing.
I was going to say that I never had a car like that, but I did. Kinda. My 91 mustang didn't have the remote, but it had electric locks. I opened my door and hit unlock. There's no way I'd open it for them, especially if I'm parked at a curb. Step up and down. Not happening.
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:We'd be perfect together.

I bet she is married...

that is the married chick motto
Reply
#35

Anhil8tor Wrote:I bet she is married...

that is the married chick motto
How much would you bet?Yes it is one of the married chick motto.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#36

Sassy Wrote:How much would you bet?Yes it is one of the married chick motto.

yeah, how much?
Reply
#37

She should expect nothing from a casual acquaintance, which is what he is.


Also, I have a formal couples party to go to tonight. We've been told everyone has to wear red. I made a fancy ice cream pie and got a bottle of good champagne to take.
Reply
#38

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:She should expect nothing from a casual acquaintance, which is what he is.


Also, I have a formal couples party to go to tonight. We've been told everyone has to wear red. I made a fancy ice cream pie and got a bottle of good champagne to take.


Sounds like a real blast, better go with the super polydent for this occasion.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:Sounds like a real blast, better go with the super polydent for this occasion.


Thanks, PIB.
Reply
#40

Sex, a movie, Sex, Dinner at his house, Sex, Anime, sex, then I'll go home and we'll play World of Warcraft together.

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post by Token
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-14-2008, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)