Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ownster sucks.
#1

Bad Moon Rising is the only one who keeps you afloat. Just saying.
Reply
#2

STFU and go finger your ass in the corner
Reply
#3

Ownster > IT

we have teh bode.
Reply
#4

Ownster sucks TDF FTW FYL
Reply
#5

You people have a lot of funny words just as retards do.












































?[Image: swap8.jpg]
Reply
#6

I could go join a Star Trek forum, talk them into trolling some forum and they would do a better job than these ownjoo knobs. This might be the worst trolling expedition ever. zomg
Reply
#7

Wait, I take that back. That nonsense troll is worse, but not by much.
Reply
#8

MajorPrivate is an adimn at Ownster.*












*End of thread.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

no IT member has ever started a 6-page thread on Ownster.
Reply
#10

Raiden Wrote:no IT member has ever started a 6-page thread on Ownster.

14 pages- http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639
Reply
#11

StreetLight Wrote:14 pages- http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639

Holy shit.

I remember laughing soooooooo hard that day.
Reply
#12

StreetLight Wrote:14 pages- http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639

I said 6, but here you go...16 pages: http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...estruction
Reply
#13

Wow you started a thread that went multiple pages.:joff:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Wow you started a thread that went multiple pages.:joff:

wow you're a douchebag just like the rest of these dumb-ass cocksmokers.
Reply
#15

StreetLight Wrote:14 pages- http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639

Wow you really represented IT in that thread. You got owned so hard it was pathetic.
Reply
#16

Raiden Wrote:wow you're a douchebag just like the rest of these dumb-ass cocksmokers.

There is no debate about this at all. It is fact.
Reply
#17

ha ownster, all the members went to tehdriven or bfc doubt they even have anyone there to troll this hole.

[Image: sig.jpg]
Reply
#18

PaintItBlack Wrote:Wow you really represented IT in that thread. You got owned so hard it was pathetic.

I'll take your word for it chief, I couldn't be bothered registering to read it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

would you swallow my cum, swish it all around, gulp it down & lick it off your thumb
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:I'll take your word for it chief, I couldn't be bothered registering to read it.

Oh ok. Deny it in front of your buddies here. That did not make it not happen pal. Streetlight denied regging there too and had to change his nic here to save face.:yay: :lol2:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Chester
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-25-2007, 02:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)