02-02-2007, 07:09 PM
I have those shoes in blue.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Jimmy Wrote:I have those shoes in blue.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:STFU!
The cool part is the outside logo, that King Hospitalbed didn't show ya.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Shhh! I paid for them and paid for postage twice. Please don't ask anymore questions. Last thing I need is the Swedish Chef in here screaming..
"Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn børk! børk! børk 'BODE 'BODE 'BODE!"
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Vision street wear was $$$$ in the day.
I prefer DC's for board shoes now. Tony Hawk is launching his own stomper line this year. Peeps are expecting big things.
Jimmy Wrote:Sweet. DC's are expensive. Banana won't let me spend that much cake on kicks.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Jimmy Wrote:Size 9.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Jimmy Wrote:Size 9.
Gracias.
Anhil8tor Wrote:were your feet binded as a kid?
Jimmy Wrote:Bounded.
Anhil8tor Wrote:well that explains it.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...