My fortune was:
You will make out with your mother for $100
That better not be canadian or I'll be Pissed
TyrionXavier
Unregistered
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 105
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
My Fortune:
You will become a slave.
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Posts: 2,106
Threads: 654
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Your dad will get a sex change, you might wanna double up on mothers day gifts :lol: :lol:
I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!
Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.
Posts: 3,593
Threads: 283
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
You will eat meat today
Fuckin' right!
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
my lucky numbers were.... 66-66-66-66-66
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Man who can't find waldo is man who can't find osama.
Take that GW!
:fuckYou:
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
i cant find waldo.
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.