01-23-2007, 12:24 AM
He's missing his daily quota of "I'm Hardcore" posts.
Blondie Wrote:Try http://www.uselessjunk.net
It's where all the hardcore people hang out.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck you all. Thanks.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck you all. Thanks.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck you all. Thanks.
leucetios Wrote:Back from Snope already?Perhaps. In the context of blame whoever left her out overnight without putting the cap back on for Pepsi going flat, I don't understand "from Snope."
Sassy Wrote:Perhaps. In the context of blame whoever left her out overnight without putting the cap back on for Pepsi going flat, I don't understand "from Snope."
leucetios Wrote:Because it doesn't belong in that context.
Hey Lee! Can we get a smarter bot please?
leeman Wrote:She reflects the average IQ on this bored...
Just sayin'
leucetios Wrote:I blame 8 for bringing the curve down.
Anhil8tor Wrote:how the fuck ya figured that?
I'm probably one of the few college grads here. nevermind that middle school is considered college here.
Anhil8tor Wrote:how the fuck ya figured that?
I'm probably one of the few college grads here. nevermind that middle school is considered college here.