01-19-2007, 08:52 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:I said it's gay.Let the guy respond before you kill yourself.
Thanks voice of reason.
BIRD33 Wrote:I said it's gay.Let the guy respond before you kill yourself.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I was being nice to her so maybe she'll stick around in hopes that more chicks on the site will keep some of the runaways like you and CT around.
Try to remember that some of us only use this board for amusement.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
BIRD33 Wrote:Chickenshit.If you want it to be like over there,go over there.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I was being nice to her so maybe she'll stick around in hopes that more chicks on the site will keep some of the runaways like you and CT around.
Try to remember that some of us only use this board for amusement.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:I said it's gay.Let the guy respond before you kill yourself.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I was being nice to her so maybe she'll stick around in hopes that more chicks on the site will keep some of the runaways like you and CT around.
Try to remember that some of us only use this board for amusement.
goldan Wrote:were you really gonna kill yourself, Bill?
Shenanigans Wrote:So we are now so desperate we have to babysit people to keep them around?
Face it, if someone needs their hand held on the internet, they probly arn't gonna stay at IT long to begin with.
Anhil8tor Wrote:So I'm guessing you never did it before right?
You wouldn't have done it for bobbys bitch right?
I must be thinkin of someone else.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Anhil8tor Wrote:So I'm guessing you never did it before right?
You wouldn't have done it for bobbys bitch right?
I must be thinkin of someone else.