01-19-2007, 07:57 PM
What the fuck are you doing editing people's posts?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Funny, you never open your mouth when it happens at WTF.
Shenanigans Wrote:As far as I know they don't have a policy about editting people's posts there.That might not be very far off.Adam's Apple, Newton's Apple, Apple Computer...
apples and oranges...
Shenanigans Wrote:As far as I know they don't have a policy about editting people's posts there.
apples and oranges...
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Shenanigans Wrote:yes. it's gay. and it's not supposed to happen here.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Start a thread at WTF.I started without you.
Paddy Wrote:Start a thread at WTF.
Paddy Wrote:Funny, you never open your mouth when it happens at WTF.
Shenanigans Wrote:Why would I do that when I could just post in any one of yours?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blondie Wrote:I may kill myself over this.