Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anhil8tor
#1

What the fuck are you doing editing people's posts?
Reply
#2

Funny, you never open your mouth when it happens at WTF.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:Funny, you never open your mouth when it happens at WTF.

As far as I know they don't have a policy about editting people's posts there.
apples and oranges...
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:As far as I know they don't have a policy about editting people's posts there.
apples and oranges...
That might not be very far off.Adam's Apple, Newton's Apple, Apple Computer...

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

I've had posts edited here.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:As far as I know they don't have a policy about editting people's posts there.
apples and oranges...

Stupid is as stupid does. Ok?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

It's gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:It's gay.
Who said
gay is?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

yes. it's gay. and it's not supposed to happen here.
Reply
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:yes. it's gay. and it's not supposed to happen here.

Start a thread at WTF.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:Start a thread at WTF.
I started without you.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:Start a thread at WTF.

Why would I do that when I could just post in any one of yours?
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:Funny, you never open your mouth when it happens at WTF.

people edit posts at WTF Huh
Reply
#14

Shenanigans Wrote:Why would I do that when I could just post in any one of yours?

You don't have access to the lounge.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

When did it become OK to edit posts here is all I want to know?
Or do we just do it for certain members but not others? (sup UJ).
I remember this place set out to not be self serving.
Reply
#16

I would probably edit posts at wtf if I could
Reply
#17

I may kill myself over this.
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:I may kill myself over this.


Can I have your keys?
Reply
#19

you're right.
nobody cares.
I shouldn't make a stink.

If anyone needs me I'll be selecting threads/nics/posts to delete.
Reply
#20

I said it's gay.Let the guy respond before you kill yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 03:30 AM
Last Post by Banana
09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Anhil8tor
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2008, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)