Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Find a strange/ugly person and post pics here
#41

Mr.Hardcore Wrote:...

I'm surprised it took you this long. Building up the courage?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#42

Paddy Wrote:I'm surprised it took you this long. Building up the courage?

This long for what?
Reply
#43

For you to defend your leader.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

I posted a picture of a strange/ugly person.
Reply
#45

Mr.Hardcore Wrote:This long for what?

You're very good at playing dumb.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#46

playing?
Reply
#47

UnderWhelmed Wrote:playing?

When I need your help I'll send you a note via certified mail.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#48

Paddy Wrote:When I need your help I'll send you a note via certified mail.

The fact that you would buy stamps for me makes my penis hard :$
Reply
#49

why would he be everywhere I go?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)