Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Find a strange/ugly person and post pics here
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Who's the chick in that picture?

I'm told that is silkythighs. She only lurks here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

She's not so good looking.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

anyone have a shot of her thighs?
Reply
#24

What a fucking nutjob question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:What a fucking nutjob question.

I was curious if they looked silky?
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:She's not so good looking.

You don't want the tit shot?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#27

Paddy Wrote:You don't want the tit shot?


He's working up to her mailing him her panties.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:He's working up to her mailing him her panties.

Think she would send me some?
Reply
#29

I wouldn't, so I'm sure she wouldn't
Reply
#30

goldan Wrote:I wouldn't, so I'm sure she wouldn't

Don't tell her I asked then.

I don't handle rejection well.
Reply
#31

8 don't give up on goldan.she's talking to you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:8 don't give up on goldan.she's talking to you.
Oops. I did make sure I didn't quote though
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:8 don't give up on goldan.she's talking to you.

It feels dirty alread because I thought it was a dood to begin with. Maybe michman has one of her old pair he can send my way.
Reply
#34

You're in 8.Post pics when you're "done" with them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

[Image: MPsexygoia.jpg]
[Image: cj3.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#36

who is the number #2? He looks familiar.
Reply
#37

:drool:


Attached Files
.jpg cheerleader.jpg Size: 18.15 KB  Downloads: 4
Reply
#38

StreetLight Wrote::drool:



Hawt!
Reply
#39

Banana Wrote:who is the number #2? He looks familiar.

That's ol' CJ.
Reply
#40

[Image: 0dc2004c1917b84538b728657f2b0181.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)