Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
[IMG]htFuckingfotobucket[/IMG]
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2007, 05:47 AM by
Vitamin E.)
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:![[Image: KDS.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/d0wnloder/KDS.jpg)
I haven't read anything by httpimg. What did he write?I haven't read anything by photobucketdot comalbumsv351d0wnloderKDS. What did he write?I haven't read anything by jpg. What did he write?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:![[Image: bill.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/d0wnloder/bill.jpg)
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
Let us change the subject.
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
CT's ear looks like a mouth. No wonder he's so popular.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...