09-09-2005, 08:40 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:You taking Enzyte is like me buying tampons.
So Tom wants a bigger dick and youre a bleeding pussy?
Fuck.
BIRD33 Wrote:You taking Enzyte is like me buying tampons.
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:So Tom wants a bigger dick and youre a bleeding pussy?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing you were sub 800 on the SAT's.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:It's nice to see I was as on top of my game in September of '05 as I am now.
ntype Wrote:on another hand g$ ran away like a little bitch so you don't have much to be proud.What is
BIRD33 Wrote:My game is aces,always has been.
I masturbated to Robin Givens when she was on Head of the Class.
what? Wrote:she was in my rape fantasies for months after I heard about the beatin' Tyson gave her
SanDog Wrote:So was she giving you a reach around?
ntype Wrote:on another hand g$ ran away like a little bitch so you don't have much to be proud.
Anhil8tor Wrote:fuck I forgot about G$.... another medal for bird33Why are you using that kind of language?One more medal for bird33.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:3 responses on the first page? I must really be into this shit.
BIRD33 Wrote:It's nice to see I was as on top of my game in September of '05 as I am now.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:2005....
2006....
what about now?