Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Birthday Irish
#1

Pussy!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Uh, I don't think he's gonna see this. He's serving in Iraq.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Uh, I don't think he's gonna see this. He's serving in Iraq.

He volunteered to serve in Iraq so he wouldn't have to answer a happy bday post on IT? :eek:

Dood must really hate his birthday.

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)