Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm growing a beard
#1

and as a fresh-faced man, I have way too many bare spots.
I think it adds to the repulsive factor. I'm gonna keep it.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

[Image: project%20009.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

We can do without the pic. Thanks!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

seriously.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

i see that those ugly pills are doin' the job
good work, doc

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

looks like a picture from "America's Most Wanted."

:fuckYou:
Reply
#7

At least the tattoo's don't look stupid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:At least the tattoo's don't look stupid.

What is that?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

You look like a dickhead I know.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

how did the sexual predator pictures get mixed in this thread...
Reply
#11

that's not you :S
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:that's not you :S

Shhhhhh. These dudes were just starting to feel good about themselves. Wink

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#13

you prob'ly think this song is about you






















don't you??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

last weekend I went up to Saratoga-
and my horse, naturally, won.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

you need to stop posting as if we care about some bum fluff

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#16

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'm growing a beard

Did you name it major private?

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#17

I thought your wife was your beard?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Update ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

leeman Wrote:Update ???

yep now he's a hippy in the middle of the Montana producing goat cheese and milk.
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:yep now he's a hippy in the middle of the Montana producing goat cheese and milk.


I think they shoot hippies in Montana on sight.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-29-2006, 07:45 AM
Last Post by Netboy Reid
06-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Last Post by Random UJ Newbie
09-07-2004, 11:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)