Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Currently Active Users: 12 (1 members and 11 guests)
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 393, 04-25-2005 at 03:18 PM.
Blueeyedwoman
Me and ELEVEN of you pussies? Can't register? Can't log in? Finger's broke?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Right now: 23 guests, 8 members
Ridiculous.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shenanigans Wrote:Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Right now: 23 guests, 8 members
Ridiculous.
You should post a pic of your tits.
That would scare-um off for good.
Either that or they'd reg a nic to torment you.
My schedule is far too full to even consider it.Perhaps it would."OK I will try it" ?
Does that make sense?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Shenanigans Wrote:You should post a pic of your tits.
That would scare-um off for good.
Either that or they'd reg a nic to torment you.
If you posted your dick it would provoke the same response but provide more originality. Go!
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It's the CF\WTF vagina contingent."This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"
See You In Toledo
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:It's the CF\WTF vagina contingent."This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
In the context of , I don't understand ""This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"."
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think CF might be down. I have seen some of them at WTF as well.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
SanDog Wrote:I think CF might be down. I have seen some of them at WTF as well.
Since when? How old are you?
What did it look like to you?
Who said I had to make sense ?