Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UBTF Assholes!!!
#1

Currently Active Users: 12 (1 members and 11 guests)
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 393, 04-25-2005 at 03:18 PM.
Blueeyedwoman


Me and ELEVEN of you pussies? Can't register? Can't log in? Finger's broke?
Reply
#2

I was lurking.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Right now: 23 guests, 8 members



Ridiculous.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Right now: 23 guests, 8 members



Ridiculous.

You should post a pic of your tits.
That would scare-um off for good.
Either that or they'd reg a nic to torment you.
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Right now: 23 guests, 8 members



Ridiculous.

You should post a pic of your tits.
That would scare-um off for good.
Either that or they'd reg a nic to torment you.
My schedule is far too full to even consider it.Perhaps it would."OK I will try it" ?
Does that make sense?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:My schedule is far too full to even consider it.Perhaps it would."OK I will try it" ?
Does that make sense?

fuck, BEW is driving Sassy now?
Reply
#7

Shenanigans Wrote:You should post a pic of your tits.
That would scare-um off for good.
Either that or they'd reg a nic to torment you.

If you posted your dick it would provoke the same response but provide more originality. Go!
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:fuck, BEW is driving Sassy now?

I got nothing against Sassy tits.
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If you posted your dick it would provoke the same response but provide more originality. Go!

Talk to me about something I haven't done already.
Reply
#10

It's the CF\WTF vagina contingent."This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:It's the CF\WTF vagina contingent."This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
In the context of , I don't understand ""This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:It's the CF\WTF vagina contingent."This place sucks!(yet I check in every 15 minutes)"

not from me.
I gave in and accepted it for what it is a while ago.
Reply
#13

I think CF might be down. I have seen some of them at WTF as well.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:I think CF might be down. I have seen some of them at WTF as well.
Since when? How old are you?
What did it look like to you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Last Post by quint
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post by who
02-18-2008, 05:11 AM
Ubtf
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-05-2008, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)