Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
10 bucks says, 4's a tranny..
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shenanigans Wrote:10 bucks says, 4's a tranny..
10 times 10 = 100.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I was thinking sugarbabe was a male fo sho!
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Action Girl has a paint by numbers camera.
See You In Toledo
If I weren't almost married I would slip my cock into #3 ass just for the fun :d
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think I got a lappy from Hope at Ricks last night. She wanted 20 for it, but I got her down to 5. She was motivated.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?