Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think Notre Dame
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Do you laugh at all their heismans?

No, just the humiliating loss last week. I enjoyed it.
Reply
#22

StreetLight Wrote:No, just the humiliating loss last week. I enjoyed it.

The last 100 years of excellence from them must have kind sucked for you, huh?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:
StreetLight Wrote:No, just the humiliating loss last week. I enjoyed it.

The last 100 years of excellence from them must have kind sucked for you, huh?
Who was that?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:The last 100 years of excellence from them must have kind sucked for you, huh?

I've only watched college football for the last ten years. From my perspective they've always sucked.
Reply
#25

StreetLight Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:The last 100 years of excellence from them must have kind sucked for you, huh?

I've only watched college football for the last ten years. From my perspective they've always sucked.
Pretty soon.Does your give good advice?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#26

Sure. What's your issue, Sassybot?
Reply
#27

StreetLight Wrote:I've only watched college football for the last ten years. From my perspective they've always sucked.

So you don't know shit.It's been a real slice of heaven figuring that out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:So you don't know shit.It's been a real slice of heaven figuring that out.

I must be fulfilling to have lived for the last 115 years enjoying Notre Dame football. Did you used to walk to the games or take the horsecart?
Reply
#29

StreetLight Wrote:I must be fulfilling to have lived for the last 115 years enjoying Notre Dame football. Did you used to walk to the games or take the horsecart?


We've already established you don't know shit about college football so what are we spinning our wheels for?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:We've already established you don't know shit about college football so what are we spinning our wheels for?

Who does ND play this week-end? Without even knowing I'll take the spread and the opponent and bet you $50.
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:We've already established you don't know shit about college football so what are we spinning our wheels for?
We didn't establish anything other than you're an assuming dunce.
Reply
#32

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who does ND play this week-end? Without even knowing I'll take the spread and the opponent and bet you $50.


Mich St.

I don't know the spread but I'll take ND for $50.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who does ND play this week-end? Without even knowing I'll take the spread and the opponent and bet you $50.


Mich St.

I don't know the spread but I'll take ND for $50.
Are you still located in ?
Do you mind if I tell other people:
said .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#34

I'm going out drinking tonight and plan to get so wasted I'll wipe the ND loss from my memory.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Mich St.

I don't know the spread but I'll take ND for $50.

Mich St is getting 3.5. I'll take Mich State +3.5 for $50. And I have no fucking clue what kind of team Mich State has this year.
Reply
#36

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:Mich St.

I don't know the spread but I'll take ND for $50.

Mich St is getting 3.5. I'll take Mich State +3.5 for $50. And I have no fucking clue what kind of team Mich State has this year.
I think is a lot of things.
FiveAre you a student?
Oh, you are a poet.
Would you like to have ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Mich St is getting 3.5. I'll take Mich State +3.5 for $50. And I have no fucking clue what kind of team Mich State has this year.

I think you might win this one.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#38

I'd take ND this week. They will be hungry.

No way they don't cover.
Reply
#39

i go with gator on this one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going out drinking tonight and plan to get so wasted I'll wipe the ND loss from my memory.


Bird's last post?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 06:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)