Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hahahahahaha
#1

this poor guy loved his tat until he went to prison!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Er, it doesn't look like a tat, Q. It looks like body paint.
Reply
#3

where the hell is bird when i need him??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

I think he's near Philly.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

He seems to be laboring under the illusion that I like/admire/follow him around while he does not like me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Reply
#6

I used to have a tattoo when I was 1,289, but I got it removed. It gave me AIDS temporarily.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

I'd hit it.
Reply
#8

ahaha yeah that gives another meaning to the "rag doll" expression
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
04-23-2006, 07:03 AM
Last Post by Jdub
08-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-23-2005, 09:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)