Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Best phentermine and Tramdol Directory on Web
#1

Looking for tramadol? Webdirectory about tramadol, and related topics. Only top tramadol websites listed. Great comparisons, great deals

Looking for phentermine? Webdirectory about phentermine, and related topics. Only top phentermine websites listed. Great comparisons, great deals
Reply
#2

If you think anyone on THIS bored will click on your link you are crazy.
Reply
#3

I clicked. sorry Blush

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

No you didn't.
Reply
#5

Yeah-huh!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

I clicked because I wanted to be cool.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

damn bot posters ... hey honcho !?! security codes on the sign-in
Reply
#8

I used to go to a forum where we got massed by those fuckers. They got past the security codes and everything. It sucked but they were losers anyway. Talk about no respect.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I used to go to a forum where we got massed by those fuckers. They got past the security codes and everything. It sucked but they were losers anyway. Talk about no respect.

you know there should be one simple way to solve that stuff : order something by those bastards you get an addy.

now go to that addy and break the both fukken legs of the dude who happens to be here, if he's not the spammer he will give you his "internet buddy" if he his you got some sweet revenge.
Reply
#10

Steven Seagal style. I like that.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-24-2004, 01:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)