Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Oil-Dog is here
#21

Crap, I would have liked to see it.
Reply
#22

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:For those of us not reg'd at Ownster, how about a c and p of the thread here?
:tumble:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Crap, I would have liked to see it.
OK, so I went over to "the place that owns" 90% of internet retards as members and have summarized what I found below (the things I do for you BEW!):

- Ashsak was owned badly by someone as equally retarded, a poster by the name of BadMoonRising.

- The twist: apparently BadMoonRising is registered here as Ashsak, and the real Ashsak tried to register here as BadMoonRising so they could prove who the bigger retard was. BadMoonRising's nickname was already banned so the real Ashsak signed up as BigMoonRising.

- minor threat made an appearance and was kissed on the dick by Major Private and a few other Ownster homo’s (obviously impressed by his retarded-style, recognizing him as one of their own).

- minor threat showed his appreciation by sucking a bit of Ownster cock in return. The Ownster bitches acknowledged minor threat's IT ownage of Ashsak, which is true so I'll give him that. ('sup MT Wink)

- An Ownster retard ('sup trouble Wink) said "Hey MT, so are you going to get BEW over here? If she likes spork she will love the leghumpers that reside here."

That is all. Now someone please ban me from Ownster so I can't go back. The high dosage of queer vibes in that place is lethal. It's like a car crash - you can't help but look.

:crap:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#24

Oli-dogg Wrote:That is all. Now someone please ban me from Ownster so I can't go back. The high dosage of queer vibes in that place is lethal. It's like a car crash - you can't help but look.

:crap:
Can't resist the gay.--^^
Reply
#25

Oli-dogg Wrote:OK, so I went over to "the place that owns" 90% of internet retards as members and have summarized what I found below (the things I do for you BEW!):

- Ashsak was owned badly by someone as equally retarded, a poster by the name of BadMoonRising.

- The twist: apparently BadMoonRising is registered here as Ashsak, and the real Ashsak tried to register here as BadMoonRising so they could prove who the bigger retard was. BadMoonRising's nickname was already banned so the real Ashsak signed up as BigMoonRising.

- minor threat made an appearance and was kissed on the dick by Major Private and a few other Ownster homo’s (obviously impressed by his retarded-style, recognizing him as one of their own).

- minor threat showed his appreciation by sucking a bit of Ownster cock in return. The Ownster bitches acknowledged minor threat's IT ownage of Ashsak, which is true so I'll give him that. ('sup MT Wink)

- An Ownster retard ('sup trouble Wink) said "Hey MT, so are you going to get BEW over here? If she likes spork she will love the leghumpers that reside here."

That is all. Now someone please ban me from Ownster so I can't go back. The high dosage of queer vibes in that place is lethal. It's like a car crash - you can't help but look.

:crap:


On your knees MT.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

- An Ownster retard ('sup trouble Wink) said "Hey MT, so are you going to get BEW over here? If she likes spork she will love the leghumpers that reside here."



I don't like Spork. What else is there to recommend the place?
Reply
#27

ps: The quote feature owns me.
Reply
#28

nobody likes Oil-Dog, no matter where he goes.

except BEW, but she doesn't count because she ain't shit.
Reply
#29

I will many IT posters wanna kick TFoo in th eballs for bring that retarded delusional idiot oli-dogg to IT

Honestly I have NEVER seen a bigger 'tardfuck on any forum on the www ever....

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#30

Major Private Wrote:I will many IT posters wanna kick TFoo in th eballs for bring that retarded delusional idiot oli-dogg to IT

Honestly I have NEVER seen a bigger 'tardfuck on any forum on the www ever....

Look in the mirror.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

^^^^^

stating the obvious

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

Major Private Wrote:I will many IT posters wanna kick TFoo in th eballs for bring that retarded delusional idiot oli-dogg to IT

Honestly I have NEVER seen a bigger 'tardfuck on any forum on the www ever....
IT and TFoo owns you.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#33

Major Private Wrote:Honestly I have NEVER seen a bigger 'tardfuck on any forum on the www ever....

I would think IJR ranks a little higher on your list.
Reply
#34

Oli-dogg Wrote:OK....what's happening here? This isn't the sort of response I would normally get from someone I write a rhyme about. You're supposed to get upset and abuse me back for hurting your feelings, then I can come back with a more abusive verse and the battle continues until you cry. Something tells me I'm not dealing with your average Ownster retard here. :confused:
I'm sorry I don't get butthurt over internet stuff. I could stage a proper melt if it would make you feel better though. Would you like to pull my braids? Wink
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:On your knees MT.


I guess......even though I never posted once in the thread I'm referring to.
Reply
#36

minorthreat Wrote:I guess......even though I never posted once in the thread I'm referring to.
Different thread, same result.

:tomdairy:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#37

Raiden Wrote:nobody likes Oil-Dog, no matter where he goes.
True my little Rai-tarded one, yet I can't seem to work out why my PM's are telling a different story. Confusedcratch:

...received 29th July Wrote:I've been laughing for 10 minutes straight. You need to be making money from this shit man. Holy hell that's some comedy gold right there.
...received 31st July Wrote:Keep up the good work. :praise:
[SIZE="1"]* Disclaimer: These PM's were not sent by BEW, myself, Your Mums Pimp, any covert Oli-dogg trolls or known "pro-Oli-dogg" posters. Thanks.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#38

Oli-dogg Wrote:True my little Rai-tarded one, yet I can't seem to work out why my PM's are telling a different story. Confusedcratch:



[SIZE="1"]* Disclaimer: These PM's were not sent by BEW, myself, Your Mums Pimp, any covert Oli-dogg trolls or known "pro-Oli-dogg" posters. Thanks.[/SIZE]

you really are a fucking retard.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)