Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Oil-Dog is here
#1

I'm about to take off and fix me some nachos, but feel free to leave a shitty, non-rhyming e-rap here so everyone can laugh at you some more.
Reply
#2

"Oil" dog. :lool:
Reply
#3

Very original Rai-tard, now let me revisit the Oli-dogg library and re-post a previous response to yet another unoriginal retard like yourself who thinks calling me “Oil” is some sort of a diss :roll:

Wanna be the next victim of big Oli-doggs?
You’re in the hands of the gods, I even threaten the Mods
Bring me to the boil, and this dogg won’t stay loyal
My rhymes are so slick that you compare me to oil

Ignite my fossil fuel and you’ll get burnt by the combustion
In the blink of an eye I can end this discussion
I’m spitting my fire, at all you faggots combined
And just like oil, my rhymes are refined

I’m in the state of mind, to give the whooping you deserve
I won’t run out of fuel, I have plenty in reserve
You’ve all been served, so don’t question my stamina
This "OIL" flows crude, and my raw energy will hammer-ya

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#4

Hey Rai-tard, hurry up and stop eating all those Nachos [SIZE="1"](*note 1)[/SIZE] and come back for another slapping.

[SIZE="1"]* note 1: "nachos" - codeword for 'cocks' as used on web forums by members of the homosexual/retard community.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#5

your rhymes have no flow - oh yes dog, you blow.
short but to the point. B-rap had better stuff.
Reply
#6

trouble Wrote:your rhymes have no flow - oh yes dog, you blow.
short but to the point. B-rap had better stuff.
You reply on the double, always looking for trouble
My flow could trickle and I'd still turn you to rubble
Let go of the shovel, quit digging your hole
Are you Raidens little brother or Raidens new troll?

Always got his back, ownster bitches forever
Sticking together, no matter the weather
Oli-dogg will sever, this connection quick
Slap you down so hard you'll lose grip of his dick

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#7

trouble Wrote:B-rap had better stuff.
Where is he? I'll do battle.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#8

Oli-dogg Wrote:You reply on the double, always looking for trouble
My flow could trickle and I'd still turn you to rubble
Let go of the shovel, quit digging your hole
Are you Raidens little brother or Raidens new troll?

Always got his back, ownster bitches forever
Sticking together, no matter the weather
Oli-dogg will sever, this connection quick
Slap you down so hard you'll lose grip of his dick


Funnay!
Reply
#9

7 weeks later? heheheheh
Reply
#10

Raiden Wrote:7 weeks later? heheheheh
I shudder to think how many 'nachos' you've gobbled in that time.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#11

I'm not defending Raiden - I actually liked that rhyme. Props to you.
Yes trouble is a name I live up to, I don't hide it.
I just call it like I see it. My warped point of view.
Reply
#12

trouble Wrote:I'm not defending Raiden - I actually liked that rhyme. Props to you.
OK....what's happening here? This isn't the sort of response I would normally get from someone I write a rhyme about. You're supposed to get upset and abuse me back for hurting your feelings, then I can come back with a more abusive verse and the battle continues until you cry. Something tells me I'm not dealing with your average Ownster retard here. :confused:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#13

Oli-dogg Wrote:Where is he? I'll do battle.

You got owned hard at Ownster. What a tool.
Reply
#14

Ashsak Wrote:You got owned hard at Ownster. What a tool.


From what I've seen...you did too.
Reply
#15

Please post links. Kthnx.
Reply
#16

Ashsak Wrote:Please post links. Kthnx.


http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127
Reply
#17

Oli-dogg Wrote:Something tells me I'm not dealing with your average Ownster retard here. :confused:
.....and then along came Ashsak.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127

This appears to be the case.
Reply
#19

For those of us not reg'd at Ownster, how about a c and p of the thread here?
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:For those of us not reg'd at Ownster, how about a c and p of the thread here?


I would but it's about 5+ pages.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)