Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Smackoff Finals, It's So Exciting!
#1

what? vs. Jaymac.

Wednsday at 9 a.m. Be there. It will be epicly delicious.
Reply
#2

Is it true that the judges have already decided who the winner is?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:Is it true that the judges have already decided who the winner is?


I already sent bill my vote..

PS: When is this thing starting?
Reply
#4

Could a mod please change this thread title to: We're All Falling Asleep?
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Could a mod please change this thread title to: We're All Falling Asleep?

way to keep the general forum moving, snoozy
Reply
#6

Ya'll need to quiet down damnit. there are people trying to sleep and stuff here.
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:way to keep the general forum moving, snoozy


I'm sorry but I'm just so hung over.
Reply
#8

They're out the gate and have both hit the ground running.
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:Ya'll need to quiet down damnit. there are people trying to sleep and stuff here.

Yeah we're trying to cyber in PM and you guys are distrubing us. :*>
Reply
#10

Mandy Wrote:Yeah we're trying to cyber in PM and you guys are distrubing us. :*>

bill's cybering this "chick"? get "her" out of the girls smackoff
Reply
#11

what? Wrote:bill's cybering this "chick"? get "her" out of the girls smackoff

Bill is money with pretend bitches.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

what? Wrote:bill's cybering this "chick"? get "her" out of the girls smackoff

>_>
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:bill's cybering this "chick"? get "her" out of the girls smackoff

Boy you people have no sense of humor. :broken:
Reply
#14

What happened to What?He looked rattled by the pics of his stomach as I would be if I didnt kill myself immediatly after seeing them posted.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:What happened to What?He looked rattled by the pics of his stomach as I would be if I didnt kill myself immediatly after seeing them posted.

the noose came undone. how the fuck can you see me? :|
Reply
#16

I can't read the scribbled writing.
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:the noose came undone. how the fuck can you see me? :|

I meant it figurativly, silly!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

what? has already won...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

He could have stopped on the first page.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

Anyone know why the thread is locked at 7am Central time?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-17-2009, 01:15 AM
Smackoff
Banana
Last Post by leeman
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-15-2007, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)