Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Texas Girls... ;)
#1

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new
wives straight on their duties. The first man had married a woman from
Pennsylvania. He bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all
the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said
that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean
house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from North Carolina. He bragged that he
had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and
the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but
the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the
dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Texas girl. He boasted that he told her his
house was to be cleaned, dishes washed, the cooking done and laundry
washed. And this was all her responsibility. He said the first day he
didn't see anything and the second day he didn't see anything but by the
third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out
of his left eye!
Reply
#2

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa............................:| Cry
Reply
#3

Nice post fat av!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

What the fuck is that in your picture there?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#5

SporK Wrote:What the fuck is that in your picture there?

-SporK

It's a woman. You have more in common with Foolery than I would have ever guessed.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Follery comparison smack is straight dope.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:It's a woman. You have more in common with Foolery than I would have ever guessed.

If that's a woman, it needs liposuction. ASAP.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#8

I wonder if the toilets are always in the same place.

hey how come you acheive to sprout out such old threads ?
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:It's a woman. You have more in common with Foolery than I would have ever guessed.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that thing has been so horribly digitally manipulated that its impossible to tell what it started as. Based on the distortion angles of the cabinets and the corner of the wall, it was MUCH fatter before someone's very sloppy hand got a hold of teh photoshop.
Reply
#10

Great eye. I'm facinated by that creature stuck to her ass. I never looked at the tile or cabinets.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but that thing has been so horribly digitally manipulated that its impossible to tell what it started as. Based on the distortion angles of the cabinets and the corner of the wall, it was MUCH fatter before someone's very sloppy hand got a hold of teh photoshop.


You're the expert.
Reply
#12

Look at the shadow
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-26-2009, 02:24 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-24-2009, 04:28 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-17-2008, 05:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)