Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think
#1

Raiden is a tard. Discuss.
Reply
#2

I think he's got an alcohol problem.
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:I think he's got an alcohol problem.


I think he prays to God for a chance with another cock.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:I think he prays to God for a chance with another cock.

I think you're in love with cock.
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:I think you're in love with cock.


I think your chest would conform to my fist. You are a self employed failure.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:I think your chest would conform to my fist. You are a self employed failure.

I think your chest would swallow my fist and your moobs would shake vigorously.
Reply
#7

Raiden Wrote:I think your chest would swallow my fist and your moobs would shake vigorously.


I think I could crush your pussy California head with two hands.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:I think I could crush your pussy California head with two hands.

I think I could cow-tip your corn-fed Iowan fat ass.
Reply
#9

Raiden Wrote:I think I could cow-tip your corn-fed Iowan fat ass.


I doubt it. You know as well as I do that you are a pussy. You clean pools for a living. Seriously, how tough is that?
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:I doubt it. You know as well as I do that you are a pussy. You clean pools for a living. Seriously, how tough is that?

It's a well-established fact that I do not clean pools for a living. I know you can e-smack better than that, without resorting to making shit up. Go ahead and try again, Hoss.
Reply
#11

Raiden Wrote:It's a well-established fact that I do not clean pools for a living. I know you can e-smack better than that, without resorting to making shit up. Go ahead and try again, Hoss.


And i know you can't. What's up now? I've decided to troll you from now on, at Ownster and here. You are now my bitch.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:And i know you can't. What's up now? I've decided to troll you from now on, at Ownster and here. You are now my bitch.

I feel so honored. bode, I guess. thanks.
Reply
#13

Raiden Wrote:I feel so honored. bode, I guess. thanks.


You will.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:You will.

I'm kinda tingly.

what do we do now?
Reply
#15

Raiden Wrote:I'm kinda tingly.

what do we do now?


You act like a bitch like usual?
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:You act like a bitch like usual?

If by "bitch" you mean that I put on the chaps and spurs and bend your fat ass over like usual, then okay.
Reply
#17

Raiden Wrote:If by "bitch" you mean that I put on the chaps and spurs and bend your fat ass over like usual, then okay.


Nice. I would not expect anything less from an Ownster wannabee. Basically, I would brake your California AIDS like victim body in half. You are the reason so many chicks from California look elsewhere for guys.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:Nice. I would not expect anything less from an Ownster wannabee. Basically, I would brake your California AIDS like victim body in half. You are the reason so many chicks from California look elsewhere for guys.

e-thuggin' doesn't suit you.
I'm kinda bored. I'll give you another chance to come up with some amusing material.
Reply
#19

Raiden Wrote:e-thuggin' doesn't suit you.
I'm kinda bored. I'll give you another chance to come up with some amusing material.


sincerely,
the guy who has tried to do it the last few days.


p.s.
sincerely
I'll steal Major Privates "Do Better" lines. That always works.
Reply
#20

minorthreat Wrote:sincerely,
the guy who has tried to do it the last few days.


p.s.
sincerely
I'll steal Major Privates "Do Better" lines. That always works.

I've tried e-thuggin' the last few days? really? linx0rz?

Stealing shit from MajPvt? I've made no mention of cum-encrusted, shit-bubbling, or anything of that nature.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)