Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Doll Killer
#21

Raiden Wrote:he sucks cock for rock in Brooklyn.

Is this your way of trying to make up for being run up and down the board today? You better hurry up, kid. I put in a long session and am about to leave.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#22

SporK Wrote:Is this your way of trying to make up for being run up and down the board today? You better hurry up, kid. I put in a long session and am about to leave.

-SporK

run up and down the board? yeah. sure.
Reply
#23

SporK Wrote:Is this your way of trying to make up for being run up and down the board today? You better hurry up, kid. I put in a long session and am about to leave.

-SporK

HA!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
01-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Last Post by SanDog
07-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Last Post by Doll Killer
06-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Last Post by quint
02-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-04-2006, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)