Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

attn: all IT sluts
#41

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Took this one today. That's Lucy.

[Image: lucyloo.jpg]

ok chicky why the towel on the table ?
Reply
#42

PurpleHaze Wrote:Thanks.

We need to make one of these.

we had one somewhere.
Reply
#43

PurpleHaze Wrote:Thanks.

We need to make one of these.

But then you would have to post your pic...

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#44

Shenanigans Wrote:blondie isn't blonde.......I feel cheated.

It's all about the lighting.
Reply
#45

Blondie Wrote:It's all about the lighting.

Nope, My vision of you has already been shattered. It is beyond repair.
Reply
#46

Shenanigans Wrote:Nope, My vision of you has already been shattered. It is beyond repair.


the carpet is blonde if that helps
Reply
#47

Shenanigans Wrote:Nope, My vision of you has already been shattered. It is beyond repair.


How can I make it up?
Reply
#48

Anhil8tor Wrote:the carpet is blonde if that helps

bleach?
Reply
#49

Blondie Wrote:How can I make it up?

I don't know if it can be fixed at this point.
Reply
#50

Shenanigans Wrote:bleach?


WGAF?
Reply
#51

Anhil8tor Wrote:WGAF?

Throat a bottle of clorox.
Reply
#52

Shenanigans Wrote:Throat a bottle of clorox.


she could color each hair with a highlighter... I don't give a fuck.

whitty retort dunce
Reply
#53

Shadrach Wrote:I'm guessing your the blond on the bike. Close?

[Image: AllthatisONfin.gif]

Someone put names to faces. Who's the skank at bottom right?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#54

Anhil8tor Wrote:she could color each hair with a highlighter... I don't give a fuck.

whitty retort dunce

Imagine what your teeth would look like after chowing down on a white-out encrusted poon...
Reply
#55

SporK Wrote:Someone put names to faces. Who's the skank at bottom right?

-SporK

I don't know. They only posted there for 30 min. back in 2000.
Reply
#56

Spork > Raiden

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#57

Jimmy Wrote:Spork > Raiden

k.
Reply
#58

Devious Wrote:Fiqures you would respond to a post that said "to all you sluts!!!"

Who's this doofus? Huh

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#59

Raiden Wrote:k.

Isn't that the broad from UJ? :blink: :S :blink:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#60

Blondie Wrote:I'm not all that slutty so this is all you get..

[Image: pic254.jpg]


you got anything new?



me & my friends :lol2:


Attached Files
.jpg fat_women.jpg Size: 23.92 KB  Downloads: 2
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Last Post by flonk
07-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-23-2005, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)