06-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Took this one today. That's Lucy.
ok chicky why the towel on the table ?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Took this one today. That's Lucy.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Thanks.
We need to make one of these.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Thanks.
We need to make one of these.
ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.
I fear that.
Shenanigans Wrote:blondie isn't blonde.......I feel cheated.
Blondie Wrote:It's all about the lighting.
Shenanigans Wrote:Nope, My vision of you has already been shattered. It is beyond repair.
Shenanigans Wrote:Nope, My vision of you has already been shattered. It is beyond repair.
Anhil8tor Wrote:the carpet is blonde if that helps
Blondie Wrote:How can I make it up?
Anhil8tor Wrote:WGAF?
Shenanigans Wrote:Throat a bottle of clorox.
Shadrach Wrote:I'm guessing your the blond on the bike. Close?
Anhil8tor Wrote:she could color each hair with a highlighter... I don't give a fuck.
whitty retort dunce
SporK Wrote:Someone put names to faces. Who's the skank at bottom right?
-SporK
Jimmy Wrote:Spork > Raiden
Devious Wrote:Fiqures you would respond to a post that said "to all you sluts!!!"
Raiden Wrote:k.
Blondie Wrote:I'm not all that slutty so this is all you get..