Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Attention Idiots:
#1

Keep all threads at 3 pages max. I don't have the attention span to read through any more than 3 pages of garbage.

-SporK

P.s. It's 5:43 and I've just got home about 30 minutes ago. I woke up today, half naked, on a couch, with what appeared to be a borderline fuckable skank next to me. I have no recollection of last night. The last thing I remember was drinking vodka out of plastic poland spring cups filled to the top in 1 swig. I remember doing it at least twice. I remember wanting to vomit. I remember nothing else.

I have been considering hanging this degenerate life up and going on some sort of debauchury hiatus for a while. Perhaps quit drinking/gambling, keep number of women per week to a maximum of 3 and get some kind of corporate job for 3 months. Devote some time to writing my book. See if I can humor myself for a while by being the office prick. Either that or go find some kind of athletic competition to put time into. I need some kind of break before my spring break villa renting in cancun.

P.p.s It's sick. As I just wrote this, I've just gotten invitations to go to A) the hamptons B) AC, C) camping this weekend. How do I get myself into this? Hamptons hos, here comes Spork. Probably.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

you didn't snorted cocaine go snort cocaine, eat mushrooms and some lsd pills oh and if some acid leaflets stays around have fun with them too. once you have done that you could eventually produce a movie
Reply
#3

I'm not into drugs. In fact, the only reason I even drink is for the ugly bitches to start looking better.

Edit: Movie on the other hand, that's a great idea.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

SporK Wrote:Keep all threads at 3 pages max. I don't have the attention span to read through any more than 3 pages of garbage.

-SporK

P.s. It's 5:43 and I've just got home about 30 minutes ago. I woke up today, half naked, on a couch, with what appeared to be a borderline fuckable skank next to me. I have no recollection of last night. The last thing I remember was drinking vodka out of plastic poland spring cups filled to the top in 1 swig. I remember doing it at least twice. I remember wanting to vomit. I remember nothing else.

I have been considering hanging this degenerate life up and going on some sort of debauchury hiatus for a while. Perhaps quit drinking/gambling, keep number of women per week to a maximum of 3 and get some kind of corporate job for 3 months. Devote some time to writing my book. See if I can humor myself for a while by being the office prick. Either that or go find some kind of athletic competition to put time into. I need some kind of break before my spring break villa renting in cancun.

P.p.s It's sick. As I just wrote this, I've just gotten invitations to go to A) the hamptons B) AC, C) camping this weekend. How do I get myself into this? Hamptons hos, here comes Spork. Probably.

you should hook up with jasonc.
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:you should hook up with jasonc.

Considering that Jason is a male name, this is not going to happen.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

SporK Wrote:Considering that Jason is a male name, this is not going to happen.

-SporK

he's another e-baller. I thought you two could make some shit up together.
Reply
#7

SporK Wrote:I'm not into drugs. In fact, the only reason I even drink is for the ugly bitches to start looking better.

Edit: Movie on the other hand, that's a great idea.

-SporK

the ntype knows what you mean. ah what is the oldest bitch that you ever done ?
Reply
#8

Raiden Wrote:he's another e-baller. I thought you two could make some shit up together.

Why would I want to hang out with another e-baller? I'm all the e-baller I can handle.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:Why would I want to hang out with another e-baller? I'm all the e-baller I can handle.

-SporK

This is true.
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:the ntype knows what you mean. ah what is the oldest bitch that you ever done ?


I dunno, dude. I remember a 37. I think there's also a 41 in there somewhere.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#11

Raiden Wrote:This is true.

Unless that nigga got top notch hos?

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

SPork>Raiden

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

real life > cLaY
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post by squirt
05-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:31 AM
idiots
Pussy Magnet
Last Post by who
07-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
07-04-2008, 07:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)