Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

dinner from Wendy's
#1

I rolled through the drive thru for a spicy chicken sandwich meal. to the man in the box I say "I'll have a number 6 value meal, PLAIN." he asks if I want small, medium, or large combo - which is a new ordering method by which they give you the same amount of food in a medium as they used to in the regular value meal, only now it's a dollar more. rock on. I drive around, pay my six bucks, and head for tha hizzy. I'm sitting here and I open my "made fresh to order" bag from Wendy's, and everything is nice and warm. just made it, just like they're supposed to. I'm really looking forward to chowing down when I noticed it. I unwrapped the spicy chicken sandwich, which was supposed to be plain, and the shitbags have put lettuce and Goddamn tomato on my sandwich. not only that, they've decided I needed extra mayonaise. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?!?!?! I ordered it plain. then they made the fucking sandwich. I didn't ask then for "extra plain". they couldn't have run out of "plain" and decided just to not tell me. I wanted my spicy chicken sandwich with nothing on it but spicy, chicken, and motherfucking sandwich. and these assholes decide for me that I'm not getting enough roughage and fatty condiments in my diet. I will be checking at the window next time, and I swear to Christ I will throw their Goddammed salad sandwich through the window at them if they fuck it up again.

thank you for listening
Reply
#2

Would you like fries with that, sir?
Reply
#3

I make them add cheese to the spicy chicken sandwich. Delicious and counteracts the effect of the spicy the next morning.
Reply
#4

lookout below Wrote:I make them add cheese to the spicy chicken sandwich. Delicious and counteracts the effect of the spicy the next morning.

if my walls were as raw as yours probably are I'd give that serious consideration too
Reply
#5

Wendy's is the one fast food place I can't deal with.

:barf:
Reply
#6

Frosty's are $$$.
Reply
#7

Drinks get a pass..their food is OUT!
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:if my walls were as raw as yours probably are I'd give that serious consideration too

No way your walls are as raw as mine. The years you've spent packing your pooper have left you so constipated that Drano couldn''t clean you out.


So, we're still going to go at it until all the votes are in, eh? :blink:
Reply
#9

lookout below Wrote:No way your walls are as raw as mine. The years you've spent packing your pooper have left you so constipated that Drano couldn''t clean you out.


So, we're still going to go at it until all the votes are in, eh? :blink:

nah, I just saw an opening.

this is recycled, but it's mine:

dude, your ass is so foul you douche with clorox. the gallon jug. without even taking the top off - you just slide it up like a suppository
Reply
#10

Not a pleasant image at all. Does make me hungry for some late night Wendy's menu. BRB.
Reply
#11

& they wonder why they're making minimum wage
Reply
#12

next time you are in town I'll take you for a morvants burger.
Reply
#13

lookout below Wrote:Not a pleasant image at all. Does make me hungry for some late night Wendy's menu. BRB.


You shoulda won.
Reply
#14

Maid Rites for me today baby

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:You shoulda won.

I'm not disappointed in the result.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post by cLaY
06-28-2006, 05:54 AM
What's for dinner?
PurpleHaze
Last Post by snarg
06-15-2006, 04:26 AM
Last Post by cLaY
04-20-2006, 04:10 AM
Sunday Family Dinner
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-12-2006, 02:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)