Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What about deleting users who got less than 10 posts around here
#1

discuss.
Reply
#2

I thought this was for me
I think I'm up to 11 or 12
Reply
#3

Sure ..

Hmmm but wait that would prolly delete Jar as well .... Confused

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Sure ..

Hmmm but wait that would prolly delete Jar as well .... Confused

mmh so we would hear from the mythical jar25 on the forum for once ?

well maybe we could add a second rule like "not logged in since one month"
Reply
#5

i would like to delete trolls/members that have less than 10 posts.


Can we also reset the most users online?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:i would like to delete trolls/members that have less than 10 posts.


Can we also reset the most users online?

Why would you do that?

Restrict arcade access to people who post here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Why would you do that?

Most users ever online was 393, 04-25-2005 at 04:18 PM.


i'm pretty sure we never had 400 people online at one time
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:Most users ever online was 393, 04-25-2005 at 04:18 PM.


i'm pretty sure we never had 400 people online at one time


Foolery started a jessica alba(or someone) thread with a ton of pictures and drew that many people one day.Have a fucking clue before you spout off.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Foolery started a jessica alba(or someone) thread with a ton of pictures and drew that many people one day.Have a fucking clue before you spout off.

nah..

i think that was a day the site crashed and leeman had trouble getting it back up.
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Restrict arcade access to people who post here.

One post a week should be enough. And I think it was Eva Longoria.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:nah..

i think that was a day the site crashed and leeman had trouble getting it back up.

You are wrong.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:nah..

i think that was a day the site crashed and leeman had trouble getting it back up.


This is why I'm here to supervise you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:This is why I'm here to supervise you.

that was from september....
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:that was from september....

What was?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:What was?

the eva longoria thread that attracted 400 people
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:the eva longoria thread that attracted 400 people

So fucking what?It was the most users online, correct?Lets reset it every day then.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:So fucking what?It was the most users online, correct?Lets reset it every day then.

nah.. i'm pretty sure leeman will back me up here. it was a glitch in the system. we have never had more than 100 people online.

you get so angry when you are wrong... its kinda sexy. are you a bottom?
Reply
#18

I was here that day.We had 400 people looking at that thread.I'm not angry I'm just sick of explaining things to you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

The busiest day in the history of this forum and Anhil8tor wasn't here. Coincidence?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

[SIZE="5"]Deleting is so permanent[/SIZE]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-11-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-11-2009, 09:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)