Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's of IT
#1

8, leeman, bill, mich, VitE...and anyone else who is blessed with little ones...you all rock....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

What? and Dev's first ones. Have a good day, guys. :hug:
Reply
#3

Fairiedust Wrote:8, leeman, bill, mich, VitE...and anyone else who is blessed with little ones...you all rock....


2nd...Lecter, Flumper..:hug:
Reply
#4

Thanks...I really do rock!

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#5

Happy Father's Day to all the IT daddys. Hope your day is fun.

Today my daddy is sick and can't celebrate with me. I'm a little sad about that.
Reply
#6

Happy Day yall!
Reply
#7

Happy Father's Day

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#8

Just got back from the beach with my tribe. I have only had four Father's days so far, but this one was the best.
Reply
#9

Thank you ladies.
Reply
#10

thanks

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#11

thanks!
Reply
#12

Thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

:ph43rVitE
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Thanks.

Confusedcratch:

Vitamin E Wrote:This message has been deleted by Vitamin E.

Good thing he looks like his mother.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)