Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3 Zimas andf counting
#1

I'm totally wasted.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Do you tuck while you drink those?
Reply
#3

Black Cherry is 6% alcohol, more that Bud. Just saying.
And yes.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Even I can't drink those things. To sweet.



ps. 3 Coors Light's and counting. Wanna race?
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:Even I can't drink those things. To sweet.



ps. 3 Coors Light's and counting. Wanna race?
IN! I have downed 3 coors lights as well. 1/2 left on the 4th. Get down to 1/2 can and I'll see you at the shoutbox.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

3 tecates and counting
the cat's father died

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

6 Sing-Ha Thai beers within the last hour
And several tubes of some hydro

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:3 tecates and counting
the cat's father died

What?

Today is(was) my old dog's birthday we had to get put to sleep a few years ago. RIP Prince. I'll pour some out for ya, dog!
Reply
#9

Wow a guy drinking Zimas challenging a chic drinking Coors Lite. This is like watching baby arm wrestling.
Reply
#10

my big fat cat (14 lbs) Lucy is down to 6.5 lbs, cancer sucks. I give her 2 months tops.


Attached Files
.jpg DSC02866.JPG Size: 575.88 KB  Downloads: 5

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Wow a guy drinking Zimas challenging a chic drinking Coors Lite. This is like watching baby arm wrestling.
>_>
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Wow a guy drinking Zimas challenging a chic drinking Coors Lite. This is like watching baby arm wrestling.
Heh heh.... "Baby Arm". That's what my old GF called my cock. Said it was like a babby's arm holding an apple.




then I woke up :$

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#13

Dr. Lecter Wrote:my big fat cat (14 lbs) Lucy is down to 6.5 lbs, cancer sucks. I give her 2 months tops.

I hope clay sees this post. Maybe it will cheer him up.
Reply
#14

Dr. Lecter Wrote:my big fat cat (14 lbs) Lucy is down to 6.5 lbs, cancer sucks. I give her 2 months tops.

Aw. Sad

My 5 month old doesn't weigh much more than that.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Heh heh.... "Baby Arm". That's what my old GF called my cock. Said it was like a babby's arm holding an apple.




then I woke up :$

That fucking Christy is a riot. :lool:
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That fucking Christy is a riot. :lool:
thats. mean. stop. it.


PH, I finished #4. Too fast?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#17

Dr. Lecter Wrote:thats. mean. stop. it.


PH, I finished #4. Too fast?

Maybe a little.
Reply
#18

PurpleHaze Wrote:What?

Today is(was) my old dog's birthday we had to get put to sleep a few years ago. RIP Prince. I'll pour some out for ya, dog!

priests are gone to a funeral
snarg is alone and gettin down with hazey and the doc
woot

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

i'm drinking purple haze and a loratab
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:i'm drinking purple haze and a loratab
What do a loratab do?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Last Post by Bill
02-06-2006, 08:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)