Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF must have finally died.

Vitamin E Wrote:YARD!!!!:yay:


If it's obvious to mich, it should be obvious to all.

I sort of remember when you brought something to the table that would have made this affirmation mean something.

See You In Toledo
Reply

You must have read that on another board.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Mich if you ever posted something I want to read I'd be hurt.Let me know when this place get's to mean for you so I can say goodbye before you leave for 3 months.

It never was/is to mean...It's the internet remember? You seem to be forgetting that. Self importance seems to have gone to your head, my friend.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply

Vitamin E Wrote:YARD!!!!:yay:


If it's obvious to mich, it should be obvious to all.


I'm an OCD stalker
Reply

Michman Wrote:It never was/is to mean...It's the internet remember? You seem to be forgetting that. Self importance seems to have gone to your head, my friend.

That would require caring about my e-image.

See You In Toledo
Reply

This thread broke my heart.
Reply

Vitamin E Wrote:Sorry Hayseed, I didn't know.

But what I do know is how fukking retarded the IT'ers look by being sooooooo obsessed with who posts, and what they post at WTF. I'd bet a jizz soaked Wayne Gretzky rookie card that Bird has a WTF shire in the corner of his room.

I'm adicked to teh gossip.
Reply

This thread got entirely too much play.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

Tommy Wrote:This thread got entirely too much play.
Why do you keep posting in it?
Reply

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Why do you keep posting in it?


Five grand to change a title???
We have no choice.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Five grand to change a title???
We have no choice.

what are you savin up for?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

I'm with Bird in this thread.
Reply

From my seat, this is some of the funniest shit I have read in a long time.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I sort of remember when you brought something to the table that would have made this affirmation mean something.
:lool: He shoots..........he scores!
Reply

SanDog Wrote:From my seat, this is some of the funniest shit I have read in a long time.

Guess it all depends on your perspective.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

Tommy Wrote:Guess it all depends on your perspective.
Dude, tell me if you've found better seats. Im lookin, but I got jack.
Reply

Tommy Wrote:Guess it all depends on your perspective.
You got ran. Funny shit.
Reply

Tommy Wrote:Guess it all depends on your perspective.

Indeed. The cheap seats sometimes have the best view.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You got ran. Funny shit.

If only you knew 1/100th of it.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply

Tommy Wrote:If only you knew 1/100th of it.
Gosh, Mr. Secret Man. PM it to me Monday. I'll remind you.



:lool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)