06-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Michman Wrote:Correct me if I'm worng but Bird....your the one who cant seem to drop it.
YARD!!!!:yay:
If it's obvious to mich, it should be obvious to all.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Michman Wrote:Correct me if I'm worng but Bird....your the one who cant seem to drop it.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:But what I do know is how fukking retarded the IT'ers look by being sooooooo obsessed with who posts, and what they post at WTF.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Good point. BEW please delete this thread.
BIRD33 Wrote:Don't you wish you could get me to melt?My style is not giving a fuck about community forum vibe's and PM's from assholes.Why don't you get back to pontificating about the good old days of this site and whats wrong with it now.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Blondie Wrote::loool:
Who's pics did VitE share??????
Spill it. Thanks.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Bode WTF:=p
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:So what,I'm bored and you've read every post.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Vitamin E Wrote:Sorry Hayseed, I didn't know.
But what I do know is how fukking retarded the IT'ers look by being sooooooo obsessed with who posts, and what they post at WTF. I'd bet a jizz soaked Wayne Gretzky rookie card that Bird has a WTF shire in the corner of his room.
Paddy Wrote:Hi Bobby!3-19
PurpleHaze Wrote:Who the fuck is Carmen?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Michman Wrote:I havent even read 1/2 of the posts. But it's kind funny that now the class clown is kicking the playground bully in the balls.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Who the fuck is Carmen?
Vitamin E Wrote:Exhibit A.
BIRD33 Wrote:Who cares what you think?Not me,just noise.Who cares what I think?I guess you.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Carmen's boob pic. Shit was totaly blurry. Two people saw it and freaked. Carmen is fine with it she asked that I not bring it up. But, if it'll rock Bird to sleep I'll ask if it's okay that I post 'em here.