06-16-2006, 04:49 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Give me a break.Drop the dramatics and just say what happened.Yeah. Thanks.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:Give me a break.Drop the dramatics and just say what happened.Yeah. Thanks.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Tommy Wrote:Nothing happened. How's that for dramatics?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm really not going to drop this until we get an answer because you're being a internet drama queen.
Vit E was deleted,thats something happening, why was he deleted?
SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Tommy Wrote:No drama here bro, why the fuck would I lie about that? And why the hell do you give a shit?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:We are curious, its human nature. So no drama and no big deal so why not tell us what happened and we can end this?Don't worry about hurting anyone's e-feelings by telling the truth you big pussy.
SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Tommy Wrote:Now I'm curious how long you'll keep obsessing over this shit if I don't tell you.
BIRD33 Wrote:Long enough to be really annoying to you.Seriously what the fuck kind of secret do you think your keeping?Looks to me your pussy went into convulsions yesterday and you don't want to let the fella's her know what type of bitch you are.Set the record straight.
SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Tommy Wrote:You're not really annoying right now?
It started out as respecting people's privacy, but I've got the go ahead to post the reason.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:See now we are getting somewhere.Who's privacy and what was so mean that it had to be deleted?
SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
TammyC Wrote:Is it about someone's parents getting divored? So, they created trolls of the parents?
SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
retsod Wrote:A wtf admin just told me in IM that Rockhound deleted him.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
retsod Wrote:A wtf admin just told me in IM that Rockhound deleted him.
SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.