Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF must have finally died.
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Give me a break.Drop the dramatics and just say what happened.
Yeah. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#22

Nothing happened. How's that for dramatics?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#23

Tommy Wrote:Nothing happened. How's that for dramatics?

I'm really not going to drop this until we get an answer because you're being a internet drama queen.

Vit E was deleted,thats something happening, why was he deleted?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

I dunno why he was deleted. No one would tell me (The person I asked didn't know). They're moving it to a new server because the hosting company closed yesterday
Reply
#25

retsod for Admin '06!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm really not going to drop this until we get an answer because you're being a internet drama queen.

Vit E was deleted,thats something happening, why was he deleted?

No drama here bro, why the fuck would I lie about that? And why the hell do you give a shit?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#27

Tommy Wrote:No drama here bro, why the fuck would I lie about that? And why the hell do you give a shit?

We are curious, its human nature. So no drama and no big deal so why not tell us what happened and we can end this?Don't worry about hurting anyone's e-feelings by telling the truth you big pussy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

If you tell us now however, it will look like you caved to the pressure, thus you are a pussy. Win/Win.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:We are curious, its human nature. So no drama and no big deal so why not tell us what happened and we can end this?Don't worry about hurting anyone's e-feelings by telling the truth you big pussy.


Now I'm curious how long you'll keep obsessing over this shit if I don't tell you.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#30

Tommy Wrote:Now I'm curious how long you'll keep obsessing over this shit if I don't tell you.

Long enough to be really annoying to you.Seriously what the fuck kind of secret do you think your keeping?Looks to me your pussy went into convulsions yesterday and you don't want to let the fella's here know what type of bitch you are.Set the record straight.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Long enough to be really annoying to you.Seriously what the fuck kind of secret do you think your keeping?Looks to me your pussy went into convulsions yesterday and you don't want to let the fella's her know what type of bitch you are.Set the record straight.

You're not really annoying right now?

It started out as respecting people's privacy, but I've got the go ahead to post the reason.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#32

I'm on pins and needles.
Reply
#33

A wtf admin just told me in IM that Rockhound deleted him.
Reply
#34

Tommy Wrote:You're not really annoying right now?

It started out as respecting people's privacy, but I've got the go ahead to post the reason.

See now we are getting somewhere.Who's privacy and what was so mean that it had to be deleted?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Don't let him run you Tommy! Stay strong!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#36

Is it about someone's parents getting divored? So, they created trolls of the parents?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:See now we are getting somewhere.Who's privacy and what was so mean that it had to be deleted?

I never said I was posting it, just that I got the OK. Seriously, let it go.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#38

TammyC Wrote:Is it about someone's parents getting divored? So, they created trolls of the parents?

:loool:

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#39

retsod Wrote:A wtf admin just told me in IM that Rockhound deleted him.


retsod for Admin (@InsaneTrain) '06!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#40

retsod Wrote:A wtf admin just told me in IM that Rockhound deleted him.

That was private!

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)