Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tonight is Softball
#1

I will update in the morning.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

they let you run the bases in your wheelchair old man?
Reply
#3

Last weeks stat line.

3-3, 1 triple, 1HR, 6 RBI's. Eat shit.

PS. we lost 10-9

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Dudes you two should have your own smack thread. It would be epcot.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:Dudes you two should have your own smack thread. It would be epcot.


yeah it'd be as fun as watching the 40 yard dash in the special olympics
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:yeah it'd be as fun as watching the 40 yard dash in the special olympics

This is my point.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:yeah it'd be as fun as watching the 40 yard dash in the special olympics


I agree with 8. Strange as that my be.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:I agree with 8. Strange as that my be.

keep that in mind in august...
Reply
#9

I picture Wiley and Clyde racing down Devil's Backbone in the Big Race at the end the 1993 classic Airborne.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:keep that in mind in august...

you will be getting no strange...come august.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:you will be getting no strange...come august.

It ain't strange if he already knows you.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:It ain't strange if he already knows you.


thats creepy.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:It ain't strange if he already knows you.


that is what I was thinking
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post by quint
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)