Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Austin School Teacher Fired for Myspace NSFW
#1

CLICK HERE

[Image: 57863_Tamara_3.jpg]
Reply
#2

I wonder if coonass can get her to post here?
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:I wonder if coonass can get her to post here?
First girl i've ever seen that looks better with her clothes on.
Reply
#4

wait a min. The chicks an art teacher. It's not like she's posting pics of her taking a hunk o wood to the brown eye....they're rather artistic....I think that's kinda lame.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:First girl i've ever seen that looks better with her clothes on.

Ditto. She looks like a boy.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:wait a min. The chicks an art teacher. It's not like she's posting pics of her taking a hunk o wood to the brown eye....they're rather artistic....I think that's kinda lame.
Lame until she either gave the links to her kids or they found it. Then it becomes kind of creepy.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Lame until she either gave the links to her kids or they found it. Then it becomes kind of creepy.

Creepy yes, only cause she's rather manish and ugly, but wrong enough to get fired?
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:Creepy yes, only cause she's rather manish and ugly, but wrong enough to get fired?
If my daughter had a male teacher that had cock pics on myspace i'd be a little pissed.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If my daughter had a male teacher that had cock pics on myspace i'd be a little pissed.

that's diff'rent.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If my daughter had a male teacher that had cock pics on myspace i'd be a little pissed.

If he gave the URL to the kid yeah, but if they found it on their own.....I don't know, I'd be more pissed that my daughter was looking for cock pix on the internet to begin with.
Reply
#11

The title is awesome:

When you beg for money on the internet, you eat from it's dumpster.




Sin,

IMAQTPIE
Reply
#12

PS- her name is Miss Hoover. Smile
Reply
#13

except for the fact she has a myspace page, i find her incredibly attractive

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:except for the fact she has a myspace page, i find her incredibly attractive

Your old.
Your eyesight is failing and it doesn't take much to get the old heartrate going.
Reply
#15

Florida and Tennessee teachers are better looking.
Reply
#16

snarg Wrote:except for the fact she has a myspace page, i find her incredibly attractive


[Image: 58059_Tamara_15.jpg]

:|
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote::|

Snarg likes the fact that she's probably intelligent, likes to be naked, doesn't eat much, and would fit in a hammock.
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:[Image: 58059_Tamara_15.jpg]

:|

ouch
i did not check that pic
there were others that were better :rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

Holy SHIT is that chick fuckin ugly. Wow.
Reply
#20

Tommy Wrote:Holy SHIT is that chick fuckin ugly. Wow.
That's probably the real reason they are firing her. They're just using the nekkid pics as a cover story.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)