Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

two fellas will be happy
#1

ok somewhat two packs are ready.
Reply
#2

Thanks dood.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:Thanks dood.

you'll be twice, for technical reasons I preffered to take care of the "unit" separately it shouldn't arrive any arm. you see.
Reply
#4

I thought you forgot about me..

thanks ntype!
Reply
#5

Now I get it.

Thanks N.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)