So the girl's husband has been working out of town during the week, and she's been having people over every night getting drunk and shit. She ended up sleeping with this guy a few times and drug me into the whole situation.
Anyway, and I'll try and make this short. She ends up getting a call from this chick asking her if she left her camera at her house. She says No, and goes to see if her camera is there. It is not.
This dude she's been fucking (who just got out of jail for domestic abuse btw) stole her digatal camera and her glass pipe. :lool:
Cops got called, and she ended up getting the camera back. With pictues of the dude and some other chick on it.
Rack!
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Nice!
That's surprising, a dude who was fucking a married woman, having the nerve to fuck a different chick at the same time!
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
This story would be so much better if the whore's husband ended up with the camera with pictures of her and some other dood.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I thought PH was going to say she had a threesome.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
RACK it!
Vit E and his buddy's love picking up random cameras and sneeking to the bathroom for a picture of the Captain.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I predict the husband murders your friend.How low is it to have people party at your house and fuck another guy in his bed?I'd never hit a women but I'd be damn close.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 329
Threads: 32
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
When my wife's younger brother got married, they had disposable cameras all over the tables at the reception. My wife's sister has a son that is kind of crazy. Evidently he took several of the camera's into the men's room and took pictures of guys peeing in the mirror, then put the camera's back on the tables. They found out when they got them developed.
Posts: 548
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
I'd come home with another slut and tell the wife that I need the bed, she needs to sleep on the couch.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I fucking hate everyone here.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.