05-31-2006, 06:01 PM
for the 4th of july....anybody interested in comming?
BIRD33 Wrote:I'd rather go fisting.
Shenanigans Wrote:G$ will be there I'm pretty sure.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm out
Shenanigans Wrote:Pussy....I'll try and find out if his step daughter will be comming too.
Shenanigans Wrote:Pussy....I'll try and find out if his step daughter will be comming too.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I kinda view G$ as the internet killer guy..
I think he looks like a young BTK killer..
Shenanigans Wrote:Na, The dood would have to wack a pretty large group of folks to make it outta my pig roast alive.
Anhil8tor Wrote:what if he just wanted to kill me?
I'm pretty sure it will either be me, bird33 or the dentist next.. and I don't feel lucky...
BIRD33 Wrote:Lets all work together to kill 8.Regular or german potatoe salad, bill?
cLaY Wrote:i've never had roasted pig...and that makes me sad.
i'd say G$D is probably one the most normal doods on these boards. i'd hang out with him if i did that sort of thing...he also told me his step daughter is less than desirable.
Shenanigans Wrote:Whatever doesn't have boiled chicken fetus in it. Bill don't eat eggs.
BIRD33 Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple
Its not pretty but tastes fucking good with eggs for breakfast.The roast I goto has this big black witches caldron thing that they stir it up in while it cooks.