Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

clays avatar
#1

Is it me or does that look just like clay?

Clay and hurley are more than likely twins seperated at birth.
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:Is it me or does that look just like clay?

Clay and hurley are more than likely twins seperated at birth.

my game is on a higher level than Hurleys.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:my game is on a higher level than Hurleys.


maybe now after his accident..
Reply
#4

Hurley was the greatest college PG of all-time.Clay probably struggled to make his grade school team.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Hurley was the greatest college PG of all-time.Clay probably struggled to make his grade school team.

coaches son Sad

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:coaches son Sad

This you and Bobby's only similarity.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

I was really speaking on looks..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2007, 01:45 AM
what?'s avatar
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
11-15-2006, 11:46 PM
avatar
ntype
Last Post by lookout below
08-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-15-2006, 09:59 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
12-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Avatar Project
leucetios
Last Post by Devious
12-06-2005, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)